Truck & Trailer Repair Shop
I-Go Trans has a full-service truck and trailer repair service available to all of our drivers. We can make any type of repair to your truck at a reasonable price. We fully maintain all of our company trucks and will provide these same services to our independent partners at reasonable fees.
I-Go Trans has also partnered with different repair services around the country to provide discounted services to our drivers. This ensures that you can get the help you need to get your truck back on the road wherever you are. Our discount programs help drivers get the most from their hard-earned money.
Preventative Maintenance Services
Preventative maintenance on your truck is one of the easiest ways to prevent serious problems and expensive repairs from happening. Regular maintenance on your truck can also help you avoid violations and tickets for non-working parts on your truck or trailer. I-Go Trans offers preventative maintenance (PM) services.
All trucks should follow a regular series of routine maintenance as follows:
* Oil change every 45,000 miles unless you are pulling heavier loads or have been doing rough terrain driving like steep mountains or extreme weather, then it should be conducted after 35,000 miles.
* Brake systems should be checked at least once every three months, more often if excessive breaking has occurred due to road or weather conditions.
* High use parts should be checked every three months for wear and tear.
* Lights should be checked prior to every delivery, but lighting systems should be checked at least twice a year.
* Fluids should be checked regularly, especially washer fluid.
* Trailers should be completely inspected once every three months for damage, wear and tear, and all mechanical parts.
All Other Repairs and Services
I-Go Trans is equipped to handle all minor and major repairs to your tractor and trailer. We understand the value of having properly operating trucks. Not only does this keep our drivers safe, but it also helps ensure that our deliveries are made on time.
Our company trucks are on a routine maintenance schedule. We do not want to have trucks out of operation. We encourage all of our independent partners to create a routine maintenance schedule as well to ensure that they can continue to operate their trucks safely and for as many miles as they desire each day.
Contact one of our service reps to find out about our repair and maintenance services. Our reps can also help you find discounted rapiers and maintenance services while you are over the road. Keeping trucks running properly remains a high priority for I-Go Trans.